Colleen VanderHoek

Happy Practicer
I just like taking lessons and practicing: Piano, clarinet, ukulele and drums!

Clair De Lune

I found three you tube videos of Clair De Lune analysis. Henrik Kilhamn was the best one I thought.
Like Comment

Happy Practicer

Β  Β A couple of days ago Frank Paul asked us who our musical heroes were. I have to say mine are Peter Martin and Tamir Hendelman because each have played a solo piano concert every Friday night (PM) and Saturday night (TH) since the pandemic began. Just imagine playing a new concert every week for over a year!
Β  Β  I played in Big Bands from 1994-2020.Β  Now I have been focusing on solo piano with the help of my wonderful private teacher, Drew Morell, Open Studio and Marc’s Mastering MuseScore.🎢🎢
Β  Β  Prior to this I taught private piano (Certified with Colorado State Teachers Association ) and 12 years at Forte Academy of Music. I also accompanied for the Carroll School of Ballet, lots of school choirs, and played 10 Community Theatre musicals. Practicing and studying music are my goals now. Hobbies include learning the clarinet and ukulele.
Β  Β I am very happy to be in this group that Marc created for us. Thank you so much Marc for sharing all your immense knowledge. 🎢β™₯️🎹
Like Comment